Your wedding ceremony is an opportunity to share your love for one another in front of your closest friends and family. Below are some of our favourite styling details for your wedding ceremony from the beautifully simple to unique and customised options for your special day.
1. Draped canopy – Perfect for a beach or outdoor setting a draped canopy offers a beautiful frame for the couple and celebrant to stand within. A canopy can be dressed up with flowers and garlands or kept with simple white flowing chiffon to suit a couple’s taste. We recommend a canopy for outdoor ceremony settings where there is ample space and you want to create a great central focal point.
2. Arch – A wedding arch is another option for framing the area that a couple will stand in while they say their vows and is perfect for indoor as well as outdoor ceremonies. Ideal for a slightly smaller area or reserve as arches tend to be more compact, but they can still be dressed up and made to look grand and elegant for any space.
3. Unique chairs – Generally wedding ceremonies have fewer seats than the reception so this is a great opportunity to use a unique or quirky chair without blowing your budget. Ghost chairs are one of our favourite for a contemporary look, or assorted wooden and white washed chair for a rustic feel.
4. Customised Signage – customised signage outside of your church or ceremony area is a great way to let guests know they have arrived at the right place and it makes a beautiful keepsake for after the wedding. Many couples have elements of their invitations or seating chart customised so you can reuse these elements to create a printed welcome sign for an elegant easel, or if you want something fancier you can have a mirror or chalkboard custom decaled or written on.
5. Feature signage table & chairs – Signing your marriage documents is the big moment when everything becomes official so opt for a beautiful lounge setting rather than standard chairs to really savour the moment in comfort and style. Our French Provincial range is perfect for an intimate setting around a cafe style table for this moment.
6. Confetti – confetti isn’t exactly a decoration but we absolutely adore it for wedding ceremonies! Confetti is great for photos or for the end of the ceremony as the couple is officially announced. There are a lot of beautiful biodegradable varieties for outdoor ceremonies to ensure you don’t have a big mess to clean up.View all articles