1. What colours will suit my venue? Our stylists have worked across nearly all key venues in Sydney and we have seen them by night and day. If you are in the early planning phases and haven’t set a theme or a colour palette it is a great idea to have a conversation with your stylists about what has worked in the past. Your event stylist can suggest items that will highlight certain features and tones in the venue, and suggest what extra lighting or elements you might need to really make your theme work in the space.
2. What shape of centrepiece will compliment my tables? Once upon a time all venues had round tables but we are seeing more oval, square and banquet style tables become available in many venues. Rounds, ovals, squares and banquet tables greatly impact the style of tablescape you can have because the available footprint is very different. For example if you are having long banquet tables that are quite narrow a long trailing centrepiece is going to look best and your stylist can help you figure out just how much space you have to play with so your place settings aren’t cramped. On the other end of the spectrum large 1.8m square tables looks great with a central large feature and then a geometric pattern outwards to fill in the central table space.
3. How can I recreate this look within my budget? We are the queens of creativity and here to help your event look amazing. If you have seen a centrepiece or event set-up that you love but you know it falls outside of your budget, bring in your inspiration and talk to a stylist about recreating the look within a particular budget. We can suggest alternate elements that might fall closer to your price point without sacrificing the overall look and feel. We know our product and market incredibly well so we can help you come up with out of the box ideas to customise and tailor a look to your budget.
4. Can you provide flowers as well as furniture? When planning a wedding or corporate event flowers are often an essential part of the design. To save on transport and labour costs ask your event stylist if they can assist with flowers as well as furniture, vases etc. At Divine Events we can assist you with all of your floral requirements from buttonholes to large hanging floral installations so let us know what you need and we can make it happen!
5. Do you have any suppliers that you recommend? With over 10 years in the industry we have a wide network of AV companies, bands, cake makers, photographers, candy bar companies and entertainers that can assist you with your wedding or corporate event. Sometimes it can help to get a few suggestion to explore if you are looking for a supplier outside of your usual pool of requirements.
Contact one of our fabulous event stylists today to get all of your essential questions answered and for a complimentary consultation and concept.